Ola! Are you guys saying I’m late ? Late for several weeks? Ok, you are right, but I have an excuse, I was sick in bed, coughing on a damn cold. And it’s still not finished but at least we need to do a update before hell breaks loose. Here’s three weeks worth of updates in one post.
- QJackctl: fix for 1.71 firmware.
- Sparrow C4A Manager: a small modification in the key bindings.
- Godot Game Engine: latest version from official repo.
- Guitarix: recommended bug fix following the previous release.
- C/C++ Dev tools: this update concerns git, svn, and additional scripts.
- Tomahawk: update to make it compatible with 1.70 firmware, and based on a more recent QT version.
- Tiled: last stable release.
- JCloisterZone: update to latest sources, UI changes, Pandora controls added.
- Stupid Mines: minor change in gameplay.
- Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup: update to 0.16 version, and GUI changes.
- SimuTrans: updated to last version, and compiled used SDL2.
- Ghouls and Ghosts Remix: a fresh compile with C4A options.
- Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead: updated to latest sources.
- PPSSPP: this version includes some first NEON code optimizations. As a result a few games feel a little bit faster. Don’t expect too much, though…
- Lazarus IDE with Pascal: the build was fixed for newer firmwares.
- QComicBook: compiled with a more recent QT and new libpoppler.
- HakuNeko: Updated to latest sources.
- X-COM Ufo Defense and X-COM: Terror From the Deep have been updated to support Adlib music, as well as Windows music files if present.
New Releases (5)
- Ascii Man: a game in ASCII, running in your terminal.
- Burger Space: a recreation of the old game with the same name. I’s C4A enabled.
- BagMan: another recreation of this old game. Last time I played this, I was gaming on a C64. Wow, that was a long time ago. It’s C4A enabled, too.
- Otter browser: A new, fast QT5-based browser, trying to imitate the interface of Opera 12. Note that some functions are broken for now (jpg files do not display) but PtitSeb is working on a fix.
- PaleMoon: PtitSeb found this fork of Firefox, working very well on Pandora and one of the fastest browsers around! More to come on Pandoralive about this Browser.
- PixelLink Christmas: Iprice’s latest creation to celebrate the advent calender towards Christmas.
- As you may be aware, Notaz has released the final update to the Pandora firmware, called 1.71. It seems pretty stable so far so you are recommended to update. Just in case, I made a post to make sure you don’t forget a couple of things if you do a full reflash.
On a side note, the C4A competition this December is ongoing and there is still ample space to enter the top 5 in each game !