There’s a decent amount of activity on the repo these days, but it’s not always what you might expect. A lot has to do with fixing broken PNDs following the recent firmware updates, and implementing C4A support with a bug-free version of the fusilli client 🙂 There are still a decent amount of real update and release, check it out for yourself.
- Squared!: updated with latest fusilli client version.
- QJackctl: updated to newer Jack version.
- RSS Guard: updated to fit the screen resolution.
- QTractor: last beta version.
- Sparrow C4A Manager: bug fix for C4A scores upload. Update recommended!
- Non-Mixer: now supporting LV2 plugins and including a number of plugins in this release.
- QupZilla: recompiled with newer libraries, but somehow it crashes on my side and does not work anymore.
- LMMS: last stable version.
- Luppp: last git version.
- Zdoom: now the music should work again on all WADs, and additional tweaks for Zandronum engine.
- QMidiNet: last stable release.
- Seventh Sense: now full screen works by default in case it’s not already specified.
- The Babylon Project: repackaged to be compatible with 1.62RC or above.
- Battle of Wesnoth 1.11x: last update before the 1.12 release.
- Battle for Wesnoth 1.12: the new release of the game, following years of improvements.
- A7Xpg: C4A support is now implemented with the fusilli client from Ziz.
- Parsec47: same again, improved C4A support with fusilli.
- Tumiki Fighters: same as above for A7Xpg.
- Crash Clone: this lightcycles clone was rewritten using the Godot engine.
- Gods Deluxe: now with True full screen mode.
- Journey to the Center of Hawkthorne: updated to work with 1.62RC firmware and above.
- Duck Marines: same here, updated for 1.62RC+ compatibility.
- Mr Rescue: works with 1.62RC+ now as well.
- QPDFview: last stable release.
- Guitarix: new beta version, with bug fixes and a new plugin.
- C/C++ Dev tools: Not sure what was updated. at least from the repo.
New Releases (7)
- Twin-e: A new engine to run LBA games.
- Super Cars III: a recreation of the original Super Cars I and II games on the Amiga with a JAVA-based engine. Very close to the original! Check out the review published a couple of days ago on Pandoralive.
- BlindPlayer: a new type of audio player that works without GUI, using only shoulder buttons and spoken menu commands.
- Chex Quest 3: an old game based on the Doom Engine. You need the ZDoom PND to launch it.
- Harmony: another Doom-based game (total conversion mod). Needs ZDoom.
- MegaMan 8 bits Deathmatch: another Doom-based game, now transferring you in the 8 bit megaman world! Needs ZDoom.
- Stupid Mines: a minesweeper clone by Matti.
On a side note, the C4A competition this November is ongoing and will close soon ! You can still jump in and try to beat the highest scores on the selected games!