A couple of months ago I mentioned the work we (as in TraylorPark and me) did to develop a new box packaging for the Japan Edition of the Pandora. Since there was a lot of interest from a number of folks to get such a box (even without Pandora), I have made them available for overseas customers.
You’ll find two versions the following online shop:
- Japan Wooden Box + Colored Sleeve, empty. This is the cheaper version.
- Japan Wooden Box + Colored Sleeve + Stuff from Japan, slightly more expensive but you get two things in one: a nice Pandora collector item and some goodies straight from Japan. It can be what you like as long as it respects the limitations indicated. If you lack ideas I can always suggest something or send random stuff.
Below you can see the front and back of the box in all its glory (actual picture, not a render).
What would you use the box for? Well, who knows? I can think of a few usages:
- Put it as decoration on your shelf.
- Use the box to store whatever you need inside. Even a Pandora if you don’t use it for a while.
- Learn some Japanese with the description on the box
- Learn design by taking it as an example of what a professional designer can do
- Get inspired.
Of course, I am half kidding about the above reasons, but let’s put it simply:
If you like beautiful things and items, this may be just for you.