We are almost in June! Who would have thought things moved SO FAST! Anyway… here’s another monthly update. There’s been a slightly reduced activity in the past 30 days, but noteworthy releases as well, such as Notaz’s Diablo build… and updates to Hase making it a better game to play progressively. And there’s more.
- SpaceFM: update for this excellent file manager.
- Stupid Boxes: some validity checks removed since they were not working.
- Mupen64plus: first install bug fix, and Wally’s ini file added by default.
- Otter Browser: updated to latest sources
- Minecraft Launcher: updated many native libs, should be compatible with 1.8.3 Minecraft.
- PPSSPP: update to the latest sources in git.
- PX68k: added a couple of options (stretching the screen for example).
- Kami Retro: not sure what was updated exactly here. Steven, any comment ?
- GemRB: last stable release.
- Tile Massacre Shmup: fixed the infinite scoring possibilities, since this game is now in the May C4A compo.
- ZDoom: updated libs, and updated the Zandronum engine to the latest sources.
- F1-Spirit: removed the possibility to restart a race in C4A mode, improved performance so that all circuits remain playable even on a CC.
- Various Burst: not sure what changed in the last version… no info on the repo.
- RSSGuard: latest git sources.
- Hase: multiple updates for this game, as Ziz is squashing bugs and optimizing the online gameplay as well.
- Xash3D: Now with better gamma handling, and updated to latest release.
- QMMP: added missing libs and updated a couple of plugins
- Free Rapid Downloader: not sure what the update is about… potentially latest version ?
- Thunderbird: latest sources.
- DeadBeef: in sync with the git repo.
- Pale Moon: update to the latest version.
- WxPython: some improvements to enable some Ren’py games.
New Releases (7):
- Diablo: the new binary conversion from Notaz, running just like on PC at the time. Note that you wil need the original game files.
- Diablo Shareware: if you want to give a try, Notaz also provided the demo files in a separate PND.
- Prostricker M: a simple horizontal shoot’em up written in Python.
- The Messenger: a strange pong-inspired game where the paddles grow further apart at every hit of the ball.
- ZeldaNSQ: a fan-made Zelda game, available in French and in English.
- Scary Gardener Tales 3D: a wolfenstein 3D clone, setting you against hordes of zombies.
- htop: an improved version of the cli program “top” to measure the CPU and memory usage of all running processes.
On a side note, the C4A competition this May is ongoing and you are welcome to try your luck to beat the current highscores!